MalluPalace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Red Beard!!!
P F Mathews is back EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 11:22 am by Ghajini

» Should schools wear uniforms?
P F Mathews is back EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 6:25 am by rashma1012

» How can we make Apple Orange Icecream
P F Mathews is back EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 8:06 pm by rashma1012

» NFS Pro Street [Highly Compressed]
P F Mathews is back EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 1:39 pm by sanjayscorpion

» Kulfi - Indian Dessert
P F Mathews is back EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 12:45 am by rashma1012

» PC Game's Request!!
P F Mathews is back EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 3:39 pm by sanjayscorpion

» Make Mozilla Firefox 150x Faster
P F Mathews is back EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 6:01 pm by Ghajini

» Mammooty's movies!!
P F Mathews is back EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 11:33 pm by Mallu Palace

» How To Download Files From Radipshare For Beginners!!
P F Mathews is back EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 10:58 pm by Mallu Palace

P F Mathews is back

Go down

P F Mathews is back Empty P F Mathews is back

Post by *§ñõwƒlãkê* Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:29 pm

P F Mathews is back

The regulars before television sets in Kerala will hardly forget P F Mathews, who has elevated the standards of television serials with his poignant scripts and story lines. Starting from ‘Shara Ranthal’ which came in the early nineties, P F Mathews was a regular in mini screen awards for his works like Mikhayelinte Santhathikal, roses in December, Charulatha and Megham to name a few. P F Mathews debuted to big screen writing for ‘Puthran’-the debut feature of Biju Menon. The film didn’t do well with the audience and Mathews returned to his short stories and novels.

Now, after a gap of more than a decade, P F is back to filmdom, writing the scripts for the renowned filmmaker Shaji N Karun’s ‘Kutty Shranku’. P F considers the writing for this movie as a great experience, where he was given plenteous independence to add dimensions to the characters based on the one line from the director.

The story, according to the scriptwriter is another attempt on magical realism, ”At first, Shaji sir just give me abstract ideas about the outlines and I sat to write. When I attempted surrealistic styles to decipher the story, Shaji sir just told me that it was not that he meant from me. Thereafter we sat for long, discussing the plot points. I think I had rewrote and edited at least five times before reaching the final scripts”, says P F Mathews.

The film will present Mammootty as the title character who is known in different names in different areas. The movie has three heroines in Kamalinee Mukherjee, Padmapriya and Sreelankan actress Meenakumari. Also in the cast are Kozhikkodu Sharadha, Suresh Krissna, Siddhique, Krishnan, Rajiv Kalamasserry and Rajesh Sharma.
*§ñõwƒlãkê*
*§ñõwƒlãkê*
!~Moderator~!
!~Moderator~!

Female
Number of posts : 369
Ambition : Advocate or Engineer
UserTitle : MVT's Own PrinceZz!!
P F Mathews is back Left_bar_bleue62 / 10062 / 100P F Mathews is back Right_bar_bleue

CREDITS : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Back to top Go down