MalluPalace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Red Beard!!!
No birthday party for Saif because of Shah Rukh and Salman fight EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 11:22 am by Ghajini

» Should schools wear uniforms?
No birthday party for Saif because of Shah Rukh and Salman fight EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 6:25 am by rashma1012

» How can we make Apple Orange Icecream
No birthday party for Saif because of Shah Rukh and Salman fight EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 8:06 pm by rashma1012

» NFS Pro Street [Highly Compressed]
No birthday party for Saif because of Shah Rukh and Salman fight EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 1:39 pm by sanjayscorpion

» Kulfi - Indian Dessert
No birthday party for Saif because of Shah Rukh and Salman fight EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 12:45 am by rashma1012

» PC Game's Request!!
No birthday party for Saif because of Shah Rukh and Salman fight EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 3:39 pm by sanjayscorpion

» Make Mozilla Firefox 150x Faster
No birthday party for Saif because of Shah Rukh and Salman fight EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 6:01 pm by Ghajini

» Mammooty's movies!!
No birthday party for Saif because of Shah Rukh and Salman fight EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 11:33 pm by Mallu Palace

» How To Download Files From Radipshare For Beginners!!
No birthday party for Saif because of Shah Rukh and Salman fight EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 10:58 pm by Mallu Palace

No birthday party for Saif because of Shah Rukh and Salman fight

2 posters

Go down

No birthday party for Saif because of Shah Rukh and Salman fight Empty No birthday party for Saif because of Shah Rukh and Salman fight

Post by *§ñõwƒlãkê* Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:14 pm

No birthday party for Saif because of Shah Rukh and Salman fight

August 16th will be the best night of Saif Ali Khan’s life… that’s if Kareena Kapoor gets her way.

Saif’s girlfriend is planning an intimate party for his birthday where not many people will be invited. The gathering will be small and Kareena will hope to get the party over and done with and then give Saif her special gift.

Now that is not the only reason for Kareena to have a small birthday party, according to a source she is not happy inviting both Shah Rukh Khan and Salman. Says the source, “Earlier Bebo wanted to have a big bash but then she realised it might be a problem. The actress is close to both Shah Rukh and Salman, and doesn’t want to take sides and invite only one. Besides, having both Khans at one party means inviting trouble. So Bebo is settling for a small get-together.”

There were also rumours of Kareena taking Saif of to Goa for the weekend. When she was asked about this, she denied it, saying, “Goa? We can’t travel anymore after jet-setting around the world for the last three months. After the LA shoot, I was with Saif in San Francisco for three days while he completed the shoot for his home production. I have been to Australia, Bangkok, and USA. No more travelling. For Saif’s birthday, we might have a small party with family and friends.”

When she was asked about the ‘special gift’ she was to present to Saif, she says, “I have not figured out a material gift for him yet. I have given him so much of my time — I think that’s my biggest gift to him.”

Kareena was recently voted the most powerful women in India by Verve magazine. Kareena says, “I saw it on the net and was pleasantly surprised. I didn’t expect it. I don’t take these things seriously. To me, power means to be good at your work and be known as a good actress more than anything else — I want to be someone who can play different kinds of roles. The rest — like success, glamour and money — all follow later. They are a bonus.”
*§ñõwƒlãkê*
*§ñõwƒlãkê*
!~Moderator~!
!~Moderator~!

Female
Number of posts : 369
Ambition : Advocate or Engineer
UserTitle : MVT's Own PrinceZz!!
No birthday party for Saif because of Shah Rukh and Salman fight Left_bar_bleue62 / 10062 / 100No birthday party for Saif because of Shah Rukh and Salman fight Right_bar_bleue

CREDITS : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Back to top Go down

No birthday party for Saif because of Shah Rukh and Salman fight Empty Re: No birthday party for Saif because of Shah Rukh and Salman fight

Post by :::..**ZêPh¥r**..::: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:25 am

Thanx 4 da information...................
:::..**ZêPh¥r**..:::
:::..**ZêPh¥r**..:::
!~Moderator~!
!~Moderator~!

Female
Number of posts : 360
Ambition : Doctor
UserTitle : MVT Queen!!
No birthday party for Saif because of Shah Rukh and Salman fight Left_bar_bleue42 / 10042 / 100No birthday party for Saif because of Shah Rukh and Salman fight Right_bar_bleue

CREDITS : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Back to top Go down