MalluPalace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Red Beard!!!
"Why shouldn't I enjoy my share of the pie" - Katrina Kaif EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 11:22 am by Ghajini

» Should schools wear uniforms?
"Why shouldn't I enjoy my share of the pie" - Katrina Kaif EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 6:25 am by rashma1012

» How can we make Apple Orange Icecream
"Why shouldn't I enjoy my share of the pie" - Katrina Kaif EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 8:06 pm by rashma1012

» NFS Pro Street [Highly Compressed]
"Why shouldn't I enjoy my share of the pie" - Katrina Kaif EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 1:39 pm by sanjayscorpion

» Kulfi - Indian Dessert
"Why shouldn't I enjoy my share of the pie" - Katrina Kaif EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 12:45 am by rashma1012

» PC Game's Request!!
"Why shouldn't I enjoy my share of the pie" - Katrina Kaif EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 3:39 pm by sanjayscorpion

» Make Mozilla Firefox 150x Faster
"Why shouldn't I enjoy my share of the pie" - Katrina Kaif EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 6:01 pm by Ghajini

» Mammooty's movies!!
"Why shouldn't I enjoy my share of the pie" - Katrina Kaif EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 11:33 pm by Mallu Palace

» How To Download Files From Radipshare For Beginners!!
"Why shouldn't I enjoy my share of the pie" - Katrina Kaif EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 10:58 pm by Mallu Palace

"Why shouldn't I enjoy my share of the pie" - Katrina Kaif

Go down

"Why shouldn't I enjoy my share of the pie" - Katrina Kaif Empty "Why shouldn't I enjoy my share of the pie" - Katrina Kaif

Post by *§ñõwƒlãkê* Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:12 pm

"Why shouldn't I enjoy my share of the pie" - Katrina Kaif Katrina120808_1Katrina Kaif is currently in the US shooting for an untitled Yashraj Film. Back home the actress has delivered yet another hit, Sinngh is King. And going by the number, Singh is King happens to be Katrina's yet another hit in a row, the earlier ones being Namastey London, Apne, Partner, Welcome, Race and now Singh is King. It is a first time in the history of Bollywood.

The news of Singh is King's success has left Katrina absolutely elated. She shared the joy of her success with the cast and crew of Yashraj films. Katrina wishes that she was in here in Mumbai to enjoy the success of her latest venture. "But the party more than made up for it," she laughs.

Not to forget that Katrina just been selected as the brand ambassador for Nakshatra Diamonds. "Katrina has signed the deal with Nakshatra for a whopping amount," revealed a source.

Katrina's success story has turned every actress green with envy and got their tongues wagging. Indulging in malicious gossip and the crab mentality is the way of the industry that Katrina is well familiar with.

But she is not going to let all the loose talk bog her down and mar her enthusiasm and spirit. "I have worked hard so why shouldn't I enjoy my share of the pie," she smiles
*§ñõwƒlãkê*
*§ñõwƒlãkê*
!~Moderator~!
!~Moderator~!

Female
Number of posts : 369
Ambition : Advocate or Engineer
UserTitle : MVT's Own PrinceZz!!
"Why shouldn't I enjoy my share of the pie" - Katrina Kaif Left_bar_bleue62 / 10062 / 100"Why shouldn't I enjoy my share of the pie" - Katrina Kaif Right_bar_bleue

CREDITS : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Back to top Go down