MalluPalace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Red Beard!!!
I don't want to rule country, only hearts: Mammootty EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 11:22 am by Ghajini

» Should schools wear uniforms?
I don't want to rule country, only hearts: Mammootty EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 6:25 am by rashma1012

» How can we make Apple Orange Icecream
I don't want to rule country, only hearts: Mammootty EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 8:06 pm by rashma1012

» NFS Pro Street [Highly Compressed]
I don't want to rule country, only hearts: Mammootty EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 1:39 pm by sanjayscorpion

» Kulfi - Indian Dessert
I don't want to rule country, only hearts: Mammootty EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 12:45 am by rashma1012

» PC Game's Request!!
I don't want to rule country, only hearts: Mammootty EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 3:39 pm by sanjayscorpion

» Make Mozilla Firefox 150x Faster
I don't want to rule country, only hearts: Mammootty EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 6:01 pm by Ghajini

» Mammooty's movies!!
I don't want to rule country, only hearts: Mammootty EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 11:33 pm by Mallu Palace

» How To Download Files From Radipshare For Beginners!!
I don't want to rule country, only hearts: Mammootty EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 10:58 pm by Mallu Palace

I don't want to rule country, only hearts: Mammootty

Go down

I don't want to rule country, only hearts: Mammootty Empty I don't want to rule country, only hearts: Mammootty

Post by *§ñõwƒlãkê* Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:12 am

I don't want to rule country, only hearts: Mammootty

I don't want to rule country, only hearts: Mammootty 727200873252AM

Thiruvananthapuram, July 27 (IANS) Malayalam superstar Mammootty has rubbished speculation about him contesting the forthcoming Lok Sabha elections, saying that he is too busy with movies to enter politics.

"This is now become a habit ahead of any election in Kerala. Let me make it very clear that I do not want to rule the country, instead I want to rule the hearts of people through my films," Mammootty told IANS Sunday.

Speculation was rife that the veteran actor, who has over 300 films to his credit, was offered either the Ernakulam Lok Sabha seat or the Ponnani seat in Muslim-dominated Malappuram district.

"It is true that many want me to enter politics, but I'm not interested because I'm very comfortable in the present job I have and my hands are full," said Mammootty, who is currently shooting for "Maya Bazaar" in Pollachi in Tamil Nadu.

His latest film "Parunthu" has got a mixed response from audiences. The star said that people might not have liked him playing a character with negative shades. He portrays a cut-throat money lender in the film.

"Maybe some do not like me in such a role. But this is all part of the game. As far as an actor is concerned, Mammootty has done his job as he always does," he quipped.
*§ñõwƒlãkê*
*§ñõwƒlãkê*
!~Moderator~!
!~Moderator~!

Female
Number of posts : 369
Ambition : Advocate or Engineer
UserTitle : MVT's Own PrinceZz!!
I don't want to rule country, only hearts: Mammootty Left_bar_bleue62 / 10062 / 100I don't want to rule country, only hearts: Mammootty Right_bar_bleue

CREDITS : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Back to top Go down