MalluPalace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Red Beard!!!
‘What’s wrong in hiking salary?’ - Priyamani EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 11:22 am by Ghajini

» Should schools wear uniforms?
‘What’s wrong in hiking salary?’ - Priyamani EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 6:25 am by rashma1012

» How can we make Apple Orange Icecream
‘What’s wrong in hiking salary?’ - Priyamani EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 8:06 pm by rashma1012

» NFS Pro Street [Highly Compressed]
‘What’s wrong in hiking salary?’ - Priyamani EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 1:39 pm by sanjayscorpion

» Kulfi - Indian Dessert
‘What’s wrong in hiking salary?’ - Priyamani EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 12:45 am by rashma1012

» PC Game's Request!!
‘What’s wrong in hiking salary?’ - Priyamani EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 3:39 pm by sanjayscorpion

» Make Mozilla Firefox 150x Faster
‘What’s wrong in hiking salary?’ - Priyamani EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 6:01 pm by Ghajini

» Mammooty's movies!!
‘What’s wrong in hiking salary?’ - Priyamani EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 11:33 pm by Mallu Palace

» How To Download Files From Radipshare For Beginners!!
‘What’s wrong in hiking salary?’ - Priyamani EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 10:58 pm by Mallu Palace

‘What’s wrong in hiking salary?’ - Priyamani

Go down

‘What’s wrong in hiking salary?’ - Priyamani Empty ‘What’s wrong in hiking salary?’ - Priyamani

Post by *§ñõwƒlãkê* Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:53 pm

‘What’s wrong in hiking salary?’ - Priyamani

The actress who won the prestigious National Award for her performance as a rustic belle in the film ‘Paruthiveeran’ shot back at reporters when asked as to why she has hiked her remuneration.

What is wrong in hiking my salary? Do you expect me to work for a fixed amount all through my career?’ the actress questioned.

When asked if her remuneration was 40 lakhs now, she said, ‘I don’t want to disclose as to how much I am paid now, but I wish it was 40 lakhs’, she laughed.

Priyamani also made it very clear that she does not want to be typecast with a particular role. Ever since she made a successful portrayal of a village girl in ‘Paruthiveeran’, hordes of directors offered her similar roles.

‘I played a glamorous girl in ‘Malaikottai’ after ‘Paruthiveeran’ because I want to be known as an all round actress’, she says. Priyamani is gearing up to work with Mani Ratnam and this could boost her career to tremendous heights.

*§ñõwƒlãkê*
*§ñõwƒlãkê*
!~Moderator~!
!~Moderator~!

Female
Number of posts : 369
Ambition : Advocate or Engineer
UserTitle : MVT's Own PrinceZz!!
‘What’s wrong in hiking salary?’ - Priyamani Left_bar_bleue62 / 10062 / 100‘What’s wrong in hiking salary?’ - Priyamani Right_bar_bleue

CREDITS : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Back to top Go down