MalluPalace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Red Beard!!!
‘Parunthu’ is not a letdown - Padmakumar EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 11:22 am by Ghajini

» Should schools wear uniforms?
‘Parunthu’ is not a letdown - Padmakumar EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 6:25 am by rashma1012

» How can we make Apple Orange Icecream
‘Parunthu’ is not a letdown - Padmakumar EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 8:06 pm by rashma1012

» NFS Pro Street [Highly Compressed]
‘Parunthu’ is not a letdown - Padmakumar EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 1:39 pm by sanjayscorpion

» Kulfi - Indian Dessert
‘Parunthu’ is not a letdown - Padmakumar EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 12:45 am by rashma1012

» PC Game's Request!!
‘Parunthu’ is not a letdown - Padmakumar EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 3:39 pm by sanjayscorpion

» Make Mozilla Firefox 150x Faster
‘Parunthu’ is not a letdown - Padmakumar EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 6:01 pm by Ghajini

» Mammooty's movies!!
‘Parunthu’ is not a letdown - Padmakumar EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 11:33 pm by Mallu Palace

» How To Download Files From Radipshare For Beginners!!
‘Parunthu’ is not a letdown - Padmakumar EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 10:58 pm by Mallu Palace

‘Parunthu’ is not a letdown - Padmakumar

Go down

‘Parunthu’ is not a letdown - Padmakumar Empty ‘Parunthu’ is not a letdown - Padmakumar

Post by *§ñõwƒlãkê* Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:46 pm

‘Parunthu’ is not a letdown - Padmakumar

‘Parunthu’ was not planned as an answer to ‘Maadambi’, which came up with some dialogues against ‘Parunthu’. There were some pressures from fans associations to include some dialogues to counter the ones in the latter allegedly targeted against the film. But I preferred not to stop low and add something that would in no way enhance the thematic content of ‘Parunthu’, said Padmakumar in a press meet at Kozhikkode.

“More over I am pretty happy with the film that was created entirely from my creative point of view. The movie even brought in more than a crore to its producers in the opening week’

Padmakumar further points out that cutting production costs is the only way to help the industry to survive. He is also happy that Mammootty, his hero in the film gave him all liberties to create a free hand character who is negative to the core. ”Not many superstars could have agreed in doing such a character” notes Padmakumar.

The director also made it a point to announce that his next film will also feature Mammootty in the lead. “When I met him at Pollachi, last week, he told me that he was pleased with ‘Parunthu’. “I hope to start the new film by the first months of next year. This movie will be scripted by Renjith”, Padmakumar said.
*§ñõwƒlãkê*
*§ñõwƒlãkê*
!~Moderator~!
!~Moderator~!

Female
Number of posts : 369
Ambition : Advocate or Engineer
UserTitle : MVT's Own PrinceZz!!
‘Parunthu’ is not a letdown - Padmakumar Left_bar_bleue62 / 10062 / 100‘Parunthu’ is not a letdown - Padmakumar Right_bar_bleue

CREDITS : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum